Alkali Resistant Fiberglass Reinforcing Mesh
Fiberglass mesh is on the basis of alkali-resistant or C-glass or E-Glass woven fabric, then coated by acrylic acid copolymer liquid,possesses the properties of good alkaline-resistance, high strength, excellent alkali and acid resistance, good cohesion,excellent in coating etc.
It is widely used in wall reinforce, out-side wall heat insulation EIFS, roof waterproof, reinforcement, plastic, bitumen, plaster. marble slab, mosaic.etc.,It is an ideal engineering material in construction. our mesh is considerably suitable for USA market, soft and fire proof.
1)75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2)110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3)145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4) 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
|Item Number||Yarn(Tex)||Mesh(mm)||Density Count/25mm||Finish Weight(g/m2)||Tensile Strength × 20cm||Woven Structure||Content of resin%(≥)|
1. Mesh size: 5mm*5mm, 4mm*4mm, 4mm*5mm, 10mm*10mm, 12mm*12mm;
2. Weight (g/m2): 45g, 60g, 75g, 90g, 110g, 125g, 145g, 160g, 200g, 250g;
3. Length/roll: 50m--100m;
4. Width: 1m-2m;
5. Color: white (standard), blue, green, or other colors;
6. Package: plastic package for every roll, 4 rolls or 6 rolls a box, 16 rolls or 36 rolls a salver;
7. Special specs and special package can be ordered and produced by the requirement of customers.